Siembamba has been educating children from the ages of two to five since the late 1980’s.
From our school, they progressed to grade R to, mostly, the other primary schools in our area, being Lorraine primary, Sunridge primary, Charlo primary and Mount Pleasant primary.
We are a dual medium school.
Each child is educated in the language that he will be using in his grade one class.
This year, about one third of our pupils were English speaking and the rest were Afrikaans speaking, all of them socialising and interacting very well with each other.
Character and Vision of Siembamba:
- We adhere to a Christian teaching ethos. We train our children according to the rules of love, a calm personality, respect towards each other, their parents, the community and towards nature.
- Our staff treat our parents and our children with RESPECT and LOVE. This is our foundation for all interaction, learning, discipline, fun and play.
- Our aim is to enable each child to have self confidence and self respect, and to be calm and happy in mind and spirit, as well as in his actions and behaviour.
- We aim to develop an enquiring and enthusiastic mind that is optimistic and confident about his own skills and abilities.
- We want to assist each child to develop a healthy social life, and to instill a respect for others.
- We endeavour to stimulate each child to achieve his optimal academic potential thus making him fully equipped for the “big school”.
We count it our privilege to assist our parents in every which way we possibly can. You are welcome to discuss any concerns with us that you might have.
Be assured that we are, first and foremost, your child’s mother during the day. They receive as much love, hugs and support as possible. Small children need emotional encouragement and love at all times, and this is what we strive to do at our school. Their happiness is our main concern.
Full Day Care. Pre-school groups. School Readiness Programs. Educational Programs. Safe enclosed play area. Large Bright Rooms. Reasonable fees Christian Environment, Meals Included, Pre-school, holiday care and after care also available. Children from 18 months including Grade R.
A Child Friendly Educational Centre. Children from 18 months to 5 years. Our teachers will provide your child with developmentally appropriate activities in an engaging and nurturing environment.
3 months to 4 years. Home away from home environment where your little angel will get all the individual attention they deserve with small classes, developmental stimulation, learning activities and full menu provided.
Full / Half day, Ages 3 months to 5 years, Children learn through play as well as an educational program, We welcome children with special needs, Aftercare and holiday care for school-aged children, Transport from school, R900 p/month
20 years of daycare experience. Sing-along sessions, Story time, Home cooked meals Sports, Swimming, Lots of love and laughter. Children ages 3 months to 4 years old. R1100 pm (2014 rates).
Babies 3 months – Toddlers 4 years. 7am – 5:30pm. Loving owner & staff, homely environment with lots of individual attention. Our premises are neat and clean, just off Circular drive, half day option + school holidays.
Full Christian Based Curriculum aimed at ages 1 – 5 Years. Small Classes for Individual Attention. Holiday Care & After Care for ages 0-12 Years old.
Dagsorg vir babas tot 2 jaar. Individuele aandag. Groot sonnige vertrekke en huislike atmosfeer. Opgeleide noodhulp persoon op perseel.
We strive to build habits and attitudes that will help your child learn and experience God’s world and His love for them. We have established a reputation for providing excellent childcare and educational grounding.