- Dairies (4)
- Dancing (21)
- Debt Collectors (10)
- Debt Counsellors (11)
- Dentists (15)
- Detective Agencies (4)
- Development Agencies (2)
- Diamonds (4)
- Diesel Engines (1)
- Dieticians (3)
- Disabled (1)
- Distribution Services (5)
- Diving (3)
- Docking Equipment (2)
- Document Storage (9)
- Dog and Cat Grooming (6)
- Dog Training (5)
- Domestic Workers (4)
- Doors (46)
- Drainage Contractors (2)
- Draughting and Design Services (17)
- Dressmakers (5)
- Drilling (6)
- Driveshafts (4)
- Driving Instruction (26)
- Drum Dealers (3)
- Dry Cleaning (3)
Professional pet grooming parlour and boutique. We groom dogs and cats. We specialize in Yorkie pampering!
Things to think about when your dog goes for grooming:
- Your hairdresser doesn’t give you a bath.
- Your hairdresser doesn’t give you a manicure and pedicure.
- You don’t try to bite or scratch your hairdresser.
- You don’t wiggle, spin or try to jump out of the hairdressers chair.
- Your hairdresser only cuts the top of your head, not your whole body.
- Your hairdresser doesn’t wipe boogies from your eyes.
- Your hairdresser doesn’t pluck and clean your ears.
- You don’t poop or pee while you are getting your hair cut.
- You don’t go 6 weeks (or more) without brushing your hair.
- Your hairdresser doesn’t brush your teeth.
- You don’t try to bite the clippers, scissors, brush, nail clippers or dryer.
- It doesn’t take 3 people to trim your nails.
- Your hairdresser doesn’t have to de-matt your hair.
- Your hairdresser would never wash your butt.
- Your hairdresser doesn’t give you a “sanitary trim”.
- Drying your hair doesn’t blow hair all around that gets on everything.
- You don’t howl or bark while having all this done!
The Uitenhage Despatch Development Initiative (UDDI).
Vision: A leader in socio-economic development in the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality.
Mission: Providing leadership and development services to improve the socio-economic conditions of the community.
Strategic Goals: As defined in the UDDI 2014 – 2019 strategic plan, the focus of the organisation is on becoming a leading socio-economic development agency within the Nelson Mandela Bay area by:
- Stimulating economic growth, investment and supporting entrepreneurship;
- Contributing to the social upliftment of the community through education and training;
- Effectively managing strategic resources;
- Building innovative teams and being a great place of work; and
- Establishing efficient business processes.
The vision, mission and strategic goals form the core foundation for the UDDI operations.
The UDDI has identified town regeneration as an instrument to enhance urban and township areas and for the creation of a vibrant, competitive environment which enhances social cohesion. The UDDI’s town regeneration programme encompasses the UDDI’s eco-hub model, infrastructural development/enhancement as well as community development.
The enterprise development programme is used as a tool to advance business incubation through:
- Multi-sector business support packages for small enterprises
- Accredited training – technical, administration, governance, finance and marketing
- Networking and access to markets
- Introduction of new business solutions
- Unlocking investment opportunities
The UDDI’s focus on Education & Skills Development area mainly targets educators and learners in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) by way of providing a unique, exciting curriculum and educational experience while incorporating research and development initiatives benefiting the broader community.
NMB Science & Technology Centre
Programmes at the centre are designed to build enthusiasm and an affinity for science, technology and mathematics through fund and interactive engagements.
This programme mainly targets grades 6, 9 and 12 learners from disadvantaged schools in Nelson Mandela Bay but some outlying schools and other grades are also catered for. The programme includes hands-on fun experiments which are aligned to Curriculum and Assessment Policy Statement (CAPS).
The UDDI launched the R30 million Nelson Mandela Bay Science and Technology Centre in March 2013. Located in the heart of Uitenhage’s central business district, the centre is a ground-breaker in its own right, being the first standalone science centre not part of an institute of higher learning in the Eastern Cape.
Programmes at the NMB Science & Technology Centre are designed to build enthusiasm and an affinity for science, technology and mathematics through fun and interactive engagements. Here learners discover the daily applications of science, technology and mathematics in their communities. It is intended that learners should begin to see these subjects as fun and enjoyable with the hope that they will continue with them until the end of their high school years.
Besides these internal programmes, the centre offers schools and learners the opportunity to be exposed to science and technology initiatives such as SciFest, National Science Week, the FameLab Competition, as well as other science and career expos.
milk, yoghurt & UHT milk
Dawson Dairy is a family business and is run with quality and efficiency in mind – we believe this comes first.The milk is TB and CA free and is tested daily. No hormones or steroids are given to our cows. (All our milk is r-BST FREE). The milk is pasteurised and homogenised.Amasi, Yoghurt and Drinking Yoghurt – pasteurised and homogenised.All cultures are active cultures and good for the digestive system. All permitted flavourants and colourants are used.100% Fruit Juice Blend – Fruit pulp is used with purified water. All juices are Tartrazine free and no sugar is added.Dairy Blends – Milk based. No Tartrazine and no sugar added, water added is purified.
Distributors/Importers, quality sea foods, smoked/shell fish. Poultry, meat, cheeses, mediterranean deli, catering & retail trade.
Makers of Coastal View Milk, the Coega Dairy is the first ever environmentally friendly dairy in Africa. The UHT processing plant is situated in Nqura harbour, in the Coega IDZ, ten minutes from Port Elizabeth, in the centre of Coega Dairy’s milk supply region.
Singles or couples. Learn the basics now and dance forever. Enjoy a FREE private lesson
Visit us where you will be able to do all your shopping from all dance requirements, to fancy fabrics for all dance/wedding/matric dress. We have also added a stunning dance gift corner. Enjoy the friendly and efficient service always.
Specialising in flamenco, classical, regiona dancing.
Featuring the “bint al beledi” dancing. Master the art of belly dancing.