Looking for a comfortable bed and breakfast or guesthouse in Johannesburg, our 4-star cottages should be top of your list.
Random Harvest Country Cottages are well appointed and offer overnight accommodation perfect for a leisure or business stay.
For overnight business visitors to the West Rand, we are:
- Near Lanseria airport (10 minutes)
- Our Accommodation in Muldersdrift is 30 minutes from Pretoria or Johannesburg.
- 3 km from N14 / M5 (Beyers Naude Dr) junction.
- We offer onsite Meeting and Conference facility for up to 30 people.
For international tourists searching for South African getaways, make sure your accommodation finder books with us to give you the best start to your African Safari. Forget Hotels in Johannesburg and rather enjoy our B&B Muldersdrift ‘s unique offering.
South Africans too, can appreciate the great hospitality that makes your overnight accommodation feel like home away from home.
- Many outdoor activities on our farm.
- A quiet retreat as private as you require.
- Uniquely South African gifts – the nursery shop stocks a variety of quality treasures.
Some places of interest near our Guesthouse in Johannesburg:
- Coca-Cola Dome
- “Wedding Mile” – close to Oakfield Farms Wedding Venue
- Cradle of Humankind
- Ruimsig Golf Course
- Magalies Meander
- Silver Star Casino
- Restaurants such as Casalinga, The Carnivore at Misty Hills and others
- Exclusive Day Spa Facilities (Hakunamatata, Misty Hills and Woodlands)
- Ngwenya Glass Village
- Shopping centres such as Northgate, Cradlestone Mall and Clearwater Mall
6 fully and two semi – self-catering cottages with DSTV sleep 2 people per cottage.
We offer a beautiful, safe and secure environment. Some cottages are wheelchair friendly and easily accessible.
Certain cottages have inter-leading doors, for convenient family accommodation.
Each cottage offers:
- Comfy beds & fine linens
- Individual style of décor.
- Each cottage is topped up daily with homemade rusks, filter coffee, tea and sugar and fresh farm milk, cream and homemade butter from our dairy herd.
- Superior quality towels
- Superior quality amenities and a bathroom box with helpful little necessities
- Patios give way to private indigenous gardens and the melodious sounds of nature.
- Under the evening stars, enjoy the sounds of the African night – birds, frogs and perhaps a Jackal.
- Braai (BBQ) facilities – Charcoal provided. Fire prepared for you on request.
- Cottages serviced daily
We have 8 spacious and beautifully appointed country cottages, each equipped with all the necessary splendours and comforts of home.
Dalcor Guesthouse Estate offers luxury accommodation at affordable prices.
Best breakfast and Supper
Self catering guest house in Richmond Hill, Port Elizabeth. Fully appointed rooms with en-suite bathrooms, kitchenettes, TV, DVD and braai.
We offer upmarket accommodation at affordable rates. We offer 1- and 2-bedroomed self-catering units, as well as a fully equipped 3-bed penthouse apartment.
Clean comfortable affordable accommodation in a quiet coastal village. 10 people (5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms), bedding is supplied. Fully equipped and furnished, braai facilities, balconies with views. Secure parking on site for up to 7 vehicles.
We offer you a warm and friendly welcome to our 4-Star luxury accommodation with our tastefully decorated rooms each with their own entrance and en-suite bathroom.
Kastandra’s comprises a private, cosy, separate cottage, one self-catering bedsit and one flatlet in the quiet suburb of Mount Croix. It is close to the heart of town and just a short walk from The Spar and Westbourne Road shops, coffee houses/cafés and restaurants. Port Elizabeth B&B cottage accommodation – quiet, private Kastandra’s.
Embo Guest House is a self-catering accommodation establishment in the quiet seaside suburb of Bluewater Bay in Port Elizabeth. The rooms have private entrances for guests. We are just 15km from the city centre and 10km to Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium.
Relax in the comfort of our private suites set around a secluded courtyard in the large grounds of this historic and gracious homestead. A Separate entrance welcomes you to the charm of the exclusive guest-lounge which opens onto the fountain courtyard. Each suite has it own private entrance. The Mill Guest house is situated in the heart of PE. Only minutes from the best restaurants and shopping centres, beaches, schools, businesses, private hospitals, cinemas, the famous Port Elizabeth Golf Course, Bowling Club, St Georges Park and the airport.