- Haberdashery (2)
- Hair Care (7)
- Hairdressers (67)
- Halls (1)
- Handbags (3)
- Handicraft (2)
- Handyman (25)
- Harbours (1)
- Hardware (14)
- Hats (1)
- Health Clinics (8)
- Health Foods (30)
- Health Management (5)
- Health Resorts (2)
- Health Studios (12)
- Hearing Aids (8)
- Heat Treatment (2)
- Heating Equipment (8)
- Helicopters (3)
- Herbalists (1)
- Hi-Fi (16)
- Hides and Skins (2)
- Hiring Services (41)
- Hobby Shops (3)
- Hoists (2)
- Holiday Farms (2)
- Home Improvements (5)
- Home Industry (4)
- Home Inspections (2)
- Homeopaths (1)
- Honey (1)
- Horse Breeders (1)
- Horse Riding (3)
- Hoses (3)
- Hospice (1)
- Hospitals (7)
- Hostels (1)
- Hotels (40)
- House Sitting (8)
- Human Resources (15)
- Hydraulics (11)
- Hygiene Services (7)
- Hypermarkets (1)
- Hypnotists (8)
Treating all symptoms that prevent you from living a meaningfull life.Find the cause of these symptoms and then you can be free. Different therapies used to achieve this.
Every action we take in life is brought about by what has been fed into our subconscious minds in the past. Some of it good and some not so good. During Hypnotherapy I am able to help you to relax your conscious mind to such an extent that we can then implant new suggestions and ideas into your subconscious mind which will assist you in dealing with the issue at hand. Issues which respond well to Hypnotherapy are – Smoking cessation, Weight loss and control, Phobias and fears, Anxiety and depression, Habits such as nail biting, Driving license test fears, Lack of motivation, Leadership skills, Stress management, Marriage counseling, Exam nerves and many more.
Your Pathway to Positive Change. Hypnotherapy Programs offered for a variety of Personal Issues. Hypnotherapy for Adults, Teens and Children. Teams and Individual Sessions.
Study issues for scholars and students, Sexual dysfunction in adults and looking for ladies to take part in clinical trials for determining the effectiveness of hypnosis for the enlargement of breasts. (12 week trial)
Registered clinical hypnotherapist
Ben Coetzee will show you how to use the Power of your mind to:
- Stop Smoking
- Solve Diet Problems
- Combat Alcohol Problems
- Relieve Stress and depression
- Help with Studying and concentration
- Gain Self-confidence – Public Speaking
- Assist with Sport Improvement etc.
Book an Individual consultation with hypnotherapist, Ben Coetzee.
What is Hypnosis?
To understand how hypnosis works a person should start by looking at the brain and it’s functioning. The brain has two totally separate units known as a conscious and a subconscious.
- The conscious: This is the little voice that is always with you, keeping you company 24 hours a day, It is the little voice which tells you when you are doing something right or wrong.
- The subconscious: This part of your brain contains all emotions, thought, intelligence and memory. Every imagined idea is stored within. This subconscious also controls our daily activities necessary for life such as breathing, heart beat and digestion.
To place this in better context, imagine your brain as a large dark room stored with tons of items ranging in size your conscious would be a torch lighting up one of these items, although the other items will not be visible, they will still be there, your subconscious would therefore be the big room.
We are exposed to tons of information and various sensory observations daily, it is our subconscious which gives meaning to this information, we get an edited version of what our subconscious experiences.
To test this theory place a tape recorder at the next party you attend and listen to the tape afterwards. All the sound will be a babble of noises, yet at the party, you were aware of the conversations going on around you. If somebody called you from across the room, your subconscious would have reacted and drawn your attention. Hypnosis is the tool we use to access the subconscious mind in order to aid help or guide a person who is seeking treatment.
Hypnosis is not anti-Christian! – The misconception of linking hypnosis with Satanism comes from the fear of the unknown. Many people believe that if a person loses control over him or herself they are therefore open to evil influences from outside. Once again based on the myth of control loss, once a person experiences hypnosis, they realize that the control is with them.
What does it feel like to be hypnotised? Most people find it strange not to experience anything at all while hypnotised. As we are all individuals, it is just logical that our perceptions of trance would also vary greatly. There is also the problem of people having a preconceived notion of what it should feel like to be in a trance, and when they awake, they believe that they were not hypnotised.
How would I know if I was really hypnotised? Here are just some of the tell tale signs which tell one they are hypnotised. Although you will be experiencing some of these feelings, they don’t all have to be present to indicate hypnosis; as a matter of fact it is highly unlikely you would ever experience all of these:
- Fixed Thoughts – you become fascinated by a thought or object
- Time distortion – an hour seems like 5 minutes.
- Effortlessness – images appear and disappear without any effort from you.
- Amnesia – Some people find they experience a partial or complete memory loss while hypnotised. Most people however find he recall everything until told what they have been doing to realize some memory distortion has take place.
- Sensory Awareness – sounds become louder, crisper or quieter and feelings might become clearer or even quieter.
- Muscle changes – a feeling of relaxation over your entire body.
- Eyes – a rapid twitching of the eyelids take place. This is known as Rapid Eye Movement and is an indicator of a change in brainwaves.
- Breathing – one of two changes take place, either slowing or increasing of breathing rate.
Moffat Park Hypermarket. The Pick n Pay Group is one of Africa’s largest and most consistently successful retailers of food, clothing and general merchandise. We are passionate about our customers and will Fight for their rights.
A South African manufacturer, with over 25 years experience in supplying the Washroom Rental Service Provider market with hygiene products, including dispensers and refills. The Sani-touch brand of Saniwipes and medical quality sanitizing fluids can now be found in many public places, such as hospitals, businesses and schools.
Servicing of sanitary bins, hygiene equipment and products, chemical deep cleaning of ablution facilities
Sanitech is a division of Waco Africa (Pty) Ltd. We offer a professional service for all your hygiene, daily cleaning and pest control requirements. Proudly Level 3 BEE