Harness the power of the sun: Straton Solar is focused on one outcome – the complete eradication of your current electricity account via optimum use of the Nelson Mandela Bay Metropolitan Municipalities feed-in Tariff scheme (FiT).
Now homeowners can benefit from installing a grid-tie rooftop solar system and exporting the generated Photo-Voltaic electricity to the grid. The generated PV energy helps the home owner to reduce and eventually eradictae all electricity bills.
In addition every kW of solar PV installed on the rooftop of your home helps to avoid annual CO2 emissions of more than 500kg.
Green and Profitable.
You will deal with long established reputable people – This ‘new’ energy is brought to you by:
- Straton Electrical – a family owned electrical company established in 1966 and with deep roots in Port Elizabeth.
- Building Automation Systems – Control your lights and appliances with one touch programmed interfaces or remotely from anywhere in the world. BA Systems have been installed in the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium, Coega iDZ Offices, NMMU Business School, industrial giants and the homes of many prominent and green citizens.
- Mbane Contracting – is at the forefront of greenfields power development for a multi national communications company with dedicated teams at the forefront of this exciting industry.
In regions with feed-in tariff (FiT) schemes – such as Nelson Mandela Bay, a homeowner can benefit by installing a grid-tie rooftop solar system and exporting the generated PV electricity to the grid. In regions with net-metering schemes, the generated PV energy helps the home owner to reduce electricity bills.
Shutten-solar SA, located in Port Elizabeth in the Eastern Cape, is the sole distributors in South Africa of Schutten-solar photovoltaic products manufactured in China by Anui Schutten-solar. We aim to provide high quality solar products directly to solar wholesalers and installers. Our mission is to play a major role in transforming South Africa’s renewable energy market thereby helping to reduce the country’s carbon footprint.
Our manufacturer, Schutten Solar Energy Co. Ltd, has factories in China and in Thailand with their head office situated in Nanjing China. Schutten-solar has been manufacturing high quality solar modules since 2005 and has been involved in numerouse large Schutten-solar has been providing solar products to countries like Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Australia, Spain, Poland, Thailand and South Africa to name a few.
Their slogan is “Blue sky, green life”
We import directly from the factories and supply wholesalers and installers at the best prices locally available.
CV Allman – Solar Lighting Distributors are based in Port Elizabeth and have the Sole Distributorship, throughout the Eastern Cape, to market, distribute and sell, Solar Lighting Products, designed and maufactured by Solarworks Africa. We supply to the Retail Outlets, Solar Merchants, Building Contractors, and Private Individuals. Contact Us, should you like to enquire more about our products.
SolarWorks Africa are a Johannesburg based Company with the CEO being a founder member of SolarWorks products in the Netherlands where the products are designed and produced.
Warranties & Support:
All the Products have a manufacture Warranty of 12 Months from Date of Purchase.
The pre-installed Lithium Batteries has a Warranty of 12 Months, however these batteries have an expectant life span of 5 Years +
CV Allman Distributors and SolarWorks Africa do offer Warranty Support to all our Customers and Retailers.
Contact us for more information regarding our Warranty & Support Policies.
Solar Power Ball:
Uses: Homes, Caravans, Tents, Braais, Boats, Wendy Houses In fact anywhere where electrical power is not available and you need efficient lighting.
Product comes with:
- Power Ball Light
- Solar Panel + 3m cable
- Cell Phone Connectors
- Reusable Plastic Packaging
The SolarWorks Power Ball is a completely portable sustainable light that you can unplug from it’s energy source such as the Solar Panel and be carried around with you until it’s next charge is required. It can be placed on a shelf or table, or be tied up to an overhead support providing you light from above, which is the most suitable placement.
- Gives you light
- Three lighting levels so you can choose how much light you need and when
- 45 hours on the lowest setting, 8 – 9 hours on it’s brightest 3rd setting
- Lights up a room of around 12m2
- Can charge your mobile phone and other similar devices
- Includes a USB cable with 10 plugs
- You can hang it, use the packaging as a stand or simply use it as a portable torch
- Not dependant exclusively on the sun
- It can be charged either with the sun or with any other power source between 5-24V DC (i.e. car battery, connecting it to the local grid)
- Reliable and easy to use:
- It has a battery level and charge indicator so you know how much battery is left;
- It charges in only 5 hours of full sunlight;
- It has an overcharge and overdrainage protection so the battery does not get spoilt;
- Lithium Battery has at least 5 years battery life.
- Resistant and multiuse water and dust resistant packaging
- The packaging can be used as a stand for the light or can be recycle to keep any items.