Siembamba has been educating children from the ages of two to five since the late 1980’s.
From our school, they progressed to grade R to, mostly, the other primary schools in our area, being Lorraine primary, Sunridge primary, Charlo primary and Mount Pleasant primary.
We are a dual medium school.
Each child is educated in the language that he will be using in his grade one class.
This year, about one third of our pupils were English speaking and the rest were Afrikaans speaking, all of them socialising and interacting very well with each other.
Character and Vision of Siembamba:
- We adhere to a Christian teaching ethos. We train our children according to the rules of love, a calm personality, respect towards each other, their parents, the community and towards nature.
- Our staff treat our parents and our children with RESPECT and LOVE. This is our foundation for all interaction, learning, discipline, fun and play.
- Our aim is to enable each child to have self confidence and self respect, and to be calm and happy in mind and spirit, as well as in his actions and behaviour.
- We aim to develop an enquiring and enthusiastic mind that is optimistic and confident about his own skills and abilities.
- We want to assist each child to develop a healthy social life, and to instill a respect for others.
- We endeavour to stimulate each child to achieve his optimal academic potential thus making him fully equipped for the “big school”.
We count it our privilege to assist our parents in every which way we possibly can. You are welcome to discuss any concerns with us that you might have.
Be assured that we are, first and foremost, your child’s mother during the day. They receive as much love, hugs and support as possible. Small children need emotional encouragement and love at all times, and this is what we strive to do at our school. Their happiness is our main concern.
Send Message to listing owner