▸ ▾ Claim This Listing
You are not currently logged in. Please login or register first. When registering, you will receive an activation email. Be sure to check your spam if you don’t see it in your email within 60 minutes.
Professional pet grooming parlour and boutique. We groom dogs and cats. We specialize in Yorkie pampering!
Things to think about when your dog goes for grooming:
- Your hairdresser doesn’t give you a bath.
- Your hairdresser doesn’t give you a manicure and pedicure.
- You don’t try to bite or scratch your hairdresser.
- You don’t wiggle, spin or try to jump out of the hairdressers chair.
- Your hairdresser only cuts the top of your head, not your whole body.
- Your hairdresser doesn’t wipe boogies from your eyes.
- Your hairdresser doesn’t pluck and clean your ears.
- You don’t poop or pee while you are getting your hair cut.
- You don’t go 6 weeks (or more) without brushing your hair.
- Your hairdresser doesn’t brush your teeth.
- You don’t try to bite the clippers, scissors, brush, nail clippers or dryer.
- It doesn’t take 3 people to trim your nails.
- Your hairdresser doesn’t have to de-matt your hair.
- Your hairdresser would never wash your butt.
- Your hairdresser doesn’t give you a “sanitary trim”.
- Drying your hair doesn’t blow hair all around that gets on everything.
- You don’t howl or bark while having all this done!
Thorough grooming prior to bathing to detangle and remove dead coat. Bathing with specially formulated shampoo. Massage that helps to ease and relax your pet. Coat conditioning. Hand drying. Full grooming: remove natural shedding of your pet’s coat. Eye cleaning. Ear cleaning/plucking. Nail clipping and Hair cuts as per your request.
Send Message to listing owner