Global research and corporate finance house Business Consultants International is set to undertake complex research into highly technical industries, such as astrophysics, mining, water treatment and chemicals, but from an economics perspective. Independent research will also be available to global clients.
Details will be forthcoming …..
BCI will be producing in-depth analysis and research on, among others, the following industries:
• The Cement Market
• The SA Trucking Industry.
• Water Treatment and Waste
• Commodities, including Coal, Gold and Platinum
• Chemical by-products
• Refining industries
• Listed companies on the JSE and AltX
• Paper and recycling
• Direct sales industries
• Services markets including motor, banking and manufacturing
• CAPITAL RAISING
The reports will be available directly from BCI and personal requests for specific research can be made to email@example.com
HOW WILL THIS ASSOCIATION AFFECT CURRENT BCI CLIENTS?
What does this mean for Share Mentoring and Corporate Finance Clients?
• Greater access to BCI global research.
• Greater coverage of BCI industrial analysis.
• Expansion of equities analysis to global markets; emerging and developed countries.
• Promotion of BCI corporate finance.
• Due Diligence
• Turnaround strategies
• Business Plans
• Strategic documentation.
• Business restructuring to meet changing corporate and government guidelines.
• Listing on international markets.
• SWOT analysis.
• Porter’s Five Forces.
• Pestle Analysis
• Development of instant message and newsletter delivery systems.
• Additional financial newsletters. •Fee for the newsletters: •R2500 a year.
• These includes: The Millionaire Trader (78% pa over 15 years) and The Millionaire Portfolio (36% pa over 15 years).
• Development of a Group WhatsApp discussion platform.
FEE IS UNCHANGED FOR THE 2018-2019 YEAR:
• R15,000 for the one-on-one programme.
• Additional info: firstname.lastname@example.org
• It goes without saying that BCI will now be admitting new researchers.
• BCI estimates that it will require 10 researchers.
• The programme aims to:
• Enable you to conduct personal research on JSE shares and other equities to improve your trading skills.
BCI COMMISSIONED RESEARCH
• Phase 1: Gathering specific data; as specified by BCI.
• Phase 2: Gathering and collating such data.
• Phase 3: Using the above data to write a research report.
• Phase 4: Become part of a team to achieve certain targets, such as listing a business, mergers and acquisitions or turnaround strategies
BCI COMMISSIONED RESEARCH PAYMENTS
• Phase 1: Between R8,000 and R15,000.
• Phase 2: Between R15,000 and R20,000.
• Phase 3: Between R20,000 and R30,000.
• Phase 4: Depends on the time, place and complexity of the corporate project. However, this will include retainer fees and commission.
RESEARCH TRAINING FEE: R35,000
• Includes the Share mentoring programme worth R15,000.
BACKGROUND OF BCI CEO JACQUES MAGLIOLO
Jacques is a specialist in undertaking highly technical economic due diligences, research and feasibility studies on complex industries, such a mining, defence force, astrophysics, chemical and water related industries.
• Jacques has an Economics Master’s degree specializing in stock markets.
• Currently completing his PHD in economics
• Has written 17 financial books. Five are university textbooks.
• Corporate advisor in over 1200 projects since June 2000.
• Associate to Chamber of Mines and numerous stockbroking firms
• Sits on various Boards of JSE/ALTX listed and private companies
• Former director and Head of Research for SA Stockbrokers Global Capital Securities.
• Currently Group MD of Business Consultants International
• Member of SA Mining Research House Coaltech
• Associate Member: Surface Environment Steering Committee
Jacques has been an investment and corporate strategist since 1987. He started his career as a financial journalist for the Financial Mail, before being headhunted into stockbroking.
Since 1987, Jacques has worked for numerous publications and stockbroking firms, including the publications Business Day, Mail & Guardian, the UK-based Petroleum Economist and The Star. On the analytical side, Jacques has worked for EW Baldersons, IBCA International, Frankel Pollak Vinderine, CA Miller Raw & Co and Global Capital Securities.
His experience thus includes stockbroking, business development and corporate strategy. Before setting up Business Consultants International June 2000, he was a director, strategist and head of research for South African stockbrokers Global Capital Securities.
IF YOU WISH TO JOIN THE TRAINING PROGRAMME – CALL JACQUES ON +27 (0) 72 210 2139 or email@example.com
Business Consultants International concentrates on assisting entrepreneurs to restructure their firms to become more efficient, profitable and compliant to the vast number of legislation critical to the success of any company. Jacques has developed a four phase approach to corporate intelligence, which includes in-depth market research and analysis, due diligence, business plans, corporate profiles and implementation strategies.
Jacques’ clients are from both JSE/AltX listed and private firms across the world and advice to clients is on long-term basis – helping them through the entire process to achieve complex business goals. In addition, he has worked extensively with multi-nationals and has been involved with Anglo American Corporation, Anglo Coal, Anglo Platinum and the Chamber of Mines and Coaltech.
In addition, Jacques has also regularly been interviewed on SABC’s News Today, Summit TV and CNBC Africa.
Press Release ends: Contact Jacques Magliolo on firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
CLICK HERE to submit your press release to MyPR.co.za.
Submit and get free press releases here: MyPR Free Press Release.
Click here to list your business on BuyPE.