Spring is here! A beautiful time of year when all seems possible and the promise that summer is around the corner gets us all up, out and about. Spring is especially wonderful in Joburg with the fresh smell of rain, sound of thunder and lightning, and then in an instant the whole city is green and bursting with colour and life again!
Nestled within this city forest is one of the most beautiful and luxurious spots enjoyed by locals and international guests alike, The Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa. Refresh your senses after hibernating and indulge yourself as Spring awakens your inner-glow!
Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa offer a variety of lovely ways to do just that in their beautiful gardens and pool area:
• Experience their monthly five-star gourmet picnic alongside the pool
• Treat yourself to a classic high tea, in the morning or afternoon tea, served daily in the eclectic and elegant Manor House Bistro
• Sip bubbly in the decadent MUSE Champagne Room in collaboration with French Champagne house, Perrier-Jouët – ideal for late afternoon sundowners – with the exquisite African Sunset in full view
• The most recent addition is their craft gin evenings, Gin O’Clock can be enjoyed on the terrace or lounging by the pool
• Then there is the ultimate treat of a romantic dinner in one of the private poolside pagodas
• Spoil yourself with a ‘Summer Ready’ treatment in their Balinese-style Spa, set in an exquisite bamboo forest garden
• When spring-fever takes a hold, stay over in one of the hotel’s ultra-luxurious suites. Throw caution to the wind and make a weekend out of it for a Spring Fling that you will never forget!
A happy coincidence is that World Tourism Day is on 27th September – another reason to be a tourist in the city.
Happy Spring join us in celebrating!
CLICK HERE to submit your press release to MyPR.co.za.
Submit and get free press releases here: MyPR Free Press Release.
Click here to list your business on BuyPE.