3 Fantastic Speakers this Saturday at Paul Bothners Claremont
1) The Business of Music with Thabiet Allie (COO) from Joox Music
• How Joox works for YOU the South African Artist
• How does the platform work and how do you engage with the platform
2) Talking about Media (magazines and daily press) with Jason Curtis
• Moment of truth: What’s your unique selling point and is it truly marketable?
• Moment of action: Where do you go to tell people that? Does traditional media have a place in your future?
• Moment of growth: How to attract and build your own audiences and communities
3) Social Media with Candice Mills from Socialbuzz SA
• Establishing your brand – treating your social media assets as business assets
• Choosing your platforms
• Tips on content
• The importance of engaging with your fan base
• When & how to use hashtags
• Tools to help you manage your profiles more easily.
There will be plenty of time for Q&A’s at the end of each session.
Date: Saturday, 23 June 2018
Venue: Paul Bothner Music Claremont
Time: 10h30 to 12h45
Cost: R50.00 for tickets purchased online or R70.00 at the door
Enquiries: 021 674 4030 – Paul Bothner Music Claremont
CLICK HERE to submit your press release to MyPR.co.za.
Submit and get free press releases here: MyPR Free Press Release.
Click here to list your business on BuyPE.