17 January 2018 – PRETORIA – ITSI, the pioneering e-learning provider which enhances and simplifies the teaching and learning experience for both students and educators, is proud to announce that an additional combined total of almost 20,000 students from 25 educational institutions (mostly schools) across South Africa will start the new 2018 academic year with an e-learning solution from ITSI.
ITSI’s patented solution solves some of the biggest 21st century challenges in education and training, by making learning visible, removing fragmentation, bridging the gap between traditional and cutting-edge teaching through researched-based practices and enabling learning anywhere, anytime.
The following educational institutions have opted to use either e-books provided through the ITSI solution, ITSI’s integrated e-learning platform or a combination thereof:
• Afrikaanse Hoër Meisieskool (Gauteng)
• Al-Falaah College (KZN)
• Clarendon High School for Girls (Eastern Cape)
• Collegiate Junior School for Girls (Eastern Cape)
• Covenant College (Gauteng)
• Dinwiddie High School (Gauteng)
• Eastleigh Primary School (Gauteng)
• Global Leadership Academy (Eastern Cape)
• Grabouw High School (Western Cape)
• Grace Trinity (Gauteng)
• Grey College – Bloemfontein (Free State)
• Hilton College (KZN)
• Marits Brothers (Gauteng)
• Nukleus Onderwys (Gauteng)
• Prestige College Hammanskraal (Gauteng)
• Prestige Kirkney (Gauteng)
• Prestige Protea Glen (Gauteng)
• Reddam House Umhlanga (KZN)
• Sans Souci Girls’ High School (Western Cape)
• St Charles College (KZN)
• University of Johannesburg (Gauteng)
• Victoria Park High School for Girls (Eastern Cape)
• Welgemoed Primary (Western Cape)
• Wellington Prep (Western Cape)
• Woodlands International College (Gauteng)
ITSI offers a free e-reader application that enables access to a variety of e-books. Users engage with the content by creating notes and freehand drawings, highlight important text and generate summaries – making studying on a variety of platforms both easy and efficient. The integrated e-learning platform offered by ITSI, allows for educational resources and self-created content to be shared seamlessly as well as tools for sharing newsletters, monitoring student activity, roll call and access to learning and critical thinking tools. User-analytics provides valuable insight into the student’s study behaviour:
Dr. Lieb Liebenberg, ITSI’s CEO, commented, “ITSI offers a blended learning solution where not only students benefit from using digital tools, but educators benefit from time-saving tools such as lesson and teaching plan templates, templates for creating assessments with instant results and tools to share content seamlessly. User-analytics enables educators, facilitators and trainers to truly personalise their teaching.”
He continues, “We partner with our clients – the schools, educators and trainers – and strive to enhance the teaching and learning experience. We are looking forward to a successful partnership with our new schools over the years to come.”
CLICK HERE to submit your press release to MyPR.co.za.
Submit and get free press releases here: MyPR Free Press Release.
Click here to list your business on BuyPE.